3 bedroom 3 bath 2 story Sedona Luxury Home
Within a short distance to Uptown Sedona shopping, dining, and attractions, making it an easy choice for a family-friendly getaway. Casa Magnolia is a beautiful luxury vacation, pet and smoke free home, and the most recent addition to the Vista Ridge Sedona family of properties.
As you pass through the front door, you are greeted by the subtle hues of a tranquil garden. We have thought of every detail in this 3 bedroom 3 bath 2 story home that can sleep up to 7. Enter the home by keyless entry through the scenic courtyard with red rock views from the main living area, a living room complete with large flat screen smart TV, WiFi and a cozy stone fireplace with remote control. The kitchen is fully equipped with knotty alder cabinets. It is open to the living area and includes a quaint breakfast nook. A homey feeling welcomes you as you begin your Sedona getaway in style. A spacious formal dining room directly off the kitchen seats six comfortably and opens to your private patio. Enjoy Sedona’s mild temps, where the outside beckons, to grill on the large gas grill, have a seat around table or the gas fire pit. Southing sounds are created by the red rock creek and waterfall, a great space to play a friendly game of corn hole in your private oasis.
You will find one of the two master suites located on the main floor with en-suite bathroom with tub, shower, and dual vanities. A third bedroom shares the hallway bathroom which offers granite top vanity and shower. Level up to the newly renovated primary master suite upstairs, luxurious loft situated for superior red rock views. Marvel at the majestic red rock formations where you will enjoy watching the sunrise from this suite. A stately king bed with black leather tufted headboard encourages rest and rejuvenation. You may even forget the large flat screen smart TV is in the room. The new spa-like bathroom offers gorgeous views, a walk-in shower, dual vanity, and private water closet. All of the bathrooms are supplied with Sedona’s Body Bliss Bath products to compliment the spa-like experience.
Additional outdoor spaces in the front include courtyard, fragrant gardens and a two hole putting green for your enjoyment. Your luxury vacation getaway has everything you will need for a memorable family vacay. A pedestrian friendly downtown (known locally as Uptown) is just steps away, where you can explore Sedona’s finest art galleries, popular dining spots, jeep tours and specialty gift shops are all nearby. Sedona is hiking and mountain biking heaven! The area is world renowned for hundreds of hiking and biking trails close by with easy access and parking. Guest’s favorites include Jordan Trail, Brin’s Mesa Trail, Soldier’s Pass, Wilson Mountain, and Oak Creek’s West-Fork Trail. Or enjoy a scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon, your gateway to the Grand Canyon, showcasing pine forests, apple orchards, swimming holes, trout fishing, and other outdoor adventures. Day trip to the nearby historic town of Jerome or treat yourself to a first-class scenic train ride through Sycamore Canyon for a restful way to enjoy both red rock and Verde River views.
• Two Master Suites with king size luxury mattresses
• One guest room with king size luxury mattress
• Three bathrooms with showers (2) or tub (1) and granite top vanities. Supplied with Sedona’s Body Bliss bath products
• Fully stocked kitchen (dishes, utensils, linens & cookware). Countertops are granite.
• Spacious dining room and cozy living room with fireplace and expansive views
• Large windows, throughout, with panoramic red rock views
• Outdoor spaces for entertaining or relaxing
• Fenced private property in quiet neighborhood
• Conveniently located by historic Uptown Sedona
• Beautifully landscaped front patio and backyard with comfortable outdoor dining and patio seating. Courtyards, gas
• Viewing deck with outdoor furniture
• Gas Fire pit
• Gas BBQ
• Corn hole game and Putting green
• Two Car Garage and parking on driveway is allowed
• Flat screen smart TV’s in 2 bedrooms and living room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Ironing board and iron
• Hairdryer in each bathroom
• Keyless entry to allow for simple and convenient self-check in
• Smoke-free and Pet-free
• Complimentary Red Rock passes for USFS trailheads
• Rollaway available for a 7th guest
• Address is served by Uber Eats & Door Dash and other fine restaurant food delivery
Located at in the 300 block of Van Deren