Mountain View Cottage | Sedona Vacation Rental
Mountain View Cottage
Mountain View Cottage,
Vacation Rental, Sedona
Our beautiful 1,150 sq.ft. 2-bedroom 2-bathroom Mountain View Cottage is conveniently located in the Uptown district of Sedona. This home is comfortably suited for 4-5 guests. Enjoy daytime red rock views and starry night skies. A fully furnished outdoor patio offers space to dine and lounge and enjoy the splendor of the Arizona high desert with Sedona’s renowned red rocks as the backdrop.
Enter the home into a colorful living space with vaulted ceilings and large view windows. Relax in the cozy living room with fireplace ambiance, take in the views of the famous Sedona monuments, and venture to the spacious outdoor patio with pergola where you can entertain outside, surrounded by red rock views, with a gas grill and firepit. The kitchen is fully equipped with knotty alder cabinets, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop & stove, wine fridge, and dining area.
The primary bedroom has views of the red rocks, a King bed, ensuite bathroom with luxury Body Bliss bath and shower products, and a convenient laundry space. The large guest bedroom has a luxury King size mattress and TV. The hallway bathroom has a tub and shower combo. A rollaway is provided in a bedroom closet for a fifth guest. This is a non-pet and non-smoking property.
We are sure you will enjoy all this Uptown cottage has to offer.
MOUNTAIN VIEW COTTAGE
- Private secluded location
- Luxury pillow top mattresses and linens
- Luxuriously furnished rooms
- Fully Furnished kitchen including dishes, pans, appliances fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffeemaker
- Outdoor deck with cozy outdoor furniture and gas grills
- Large Windows with Red Rock Views
- Sedona Body Bliss Bath Products-Local luxury
- Hair dryer in each bathroom
- Central air conditioning and heating.
- New Smart TVs and WIFI
- USB outlets for convenient device charging
- Washer and Dryer
- Convenient location to Sedona shopping, dining, art galleries
- Short Drive to entrance to Oak Creek Canyon and Slide Rock State Park. Near State Route 89A gateway to the Grand Canyon
- Nearby trails for hiking and biking
- Smoke and pet free property
- Keyless entry- Self Check In (Code to keypad on door is provided the day prior to check-in).
- Free covered parking ~ **To Be filled in- Carport, Garage, or double garage
- Address is served by Uber Eats, Door Dash, and other restaurant delivery