Vacation Rental, Sedona
A fusion of rustic contemporary and American Southwest styles, this two level pueblo style home is superbly located in the Historic Uptown District of Sedona within walking distance to numerous restaurants, shops, and attractions.
Enter the home through the front courtyard flanked by red rock views and passed a trickling water feature into a cozy living room with WiFi, large flat screen smart TV, open concept kitchen and dining nook. A spacious formal dining room, directly off the kitchen, seats six comfortably and opens onto a quaint private patio. Enjoy cooking a meal out on the large gas grill while listening to the soothing rhythm of the water feature. Dine al fresco and relax next to the fire pit in the beautiful Arizona weather.
The newly renovated primary master is an upstairs loft. The elevated positioning allows a private viewing deck with amazing Sedona views! The suite is furnished with a stately king bed for rest and rejuvenation. Marvel at the majestic red rock formations from this suite and know you will forever longingly recall watching the sunrise from this room. The new luxury bathroom offers a walk-in shower, dual vanity, and private water closet.
Downstairs you will find a carpeted second master suite with a tub, shower and dual vanities. A third, guest bedroom, shares the hallway bathroom complete with a single granite top vanity with shower.
With a generous space of 2,247 square feet it is comfortable to entertain from the open kitchen into the great room, which has a fireplace. There are both front and back courtyards for optional outdoor space enjoyment..
An extensive remodel updated this home in 2007-2008 with details such as solid core knotty Alder doors and wood trim from salvage in Oregon circa 1910. ,
A walkable downtown is steps away, locally known as Uptown Sedona or the Main Street District, where you will find premier dining, art galleries, and shopping. Enjoy a scenic drive through Oak Creek Canyon (your gateway to the Grand Canyon and noted in Conde Nast as one of America’s most beautiful drives), featuring colorful red rock formations, enchanted forests, overlooks, trout fishing, apple orchards, swimming holes and endless miles of trails for hiking and biking. Popular USFS trailheads nearby include Jordan Trail, Brin’s Mesa, Soldier’s Pass, Cibola Pass, and Wilson Mountain. Don’t miss the chance for a famous jeep tour in Uptown, which thrills as you weaves through the bristling junipers and pines, red rock pinnacles, canyons, buttes and domes. Cool off after a long hike or mountain biking adventure at a local brewery right down the street. Our vacation home is also near many of Sedona’s premier spas, wellness and spiritual centers.
• Two Master Suites with king size luxury mattresses
• One guest room with king size luxury mattress
• Three bathrooms with showers (2) or tub (1) and granite top vanities. Supplied with Sedona’s Body Bliss bath products
• Fully stocked kitchen (dishes,utensils, linens & cookware). Countertops are granite.
• Spacious dining room and cozy living room with fireplace and expansive views
• Large windows, throughout, with panoramic red rock views
• Outdoor spaces for entertaining or relaxing
• Fenced private property in quiet neighborhood
• Conveniently located by historic Uptown Sedona
• Beautifully landscaped front patio and backyard
• Comfortable outdoor dining and patio seating
• Viewing deck with outdoor furniture
• Gas Firepit
• Gas BBQ
• Two Car Garage and parking on driveway is allowed
• Flat screen TV’s in all bedrooms and living room
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Satellite TV with free movie channels
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Ironing board and iron
• Hairdryer in each bathroom
• Keyless entry to allow for simple and convenient self-check in
• Smoke and pet-free
• Complimentary Red Rock passes for USFS trailheads
• Rollaway available for an extra 25.00 fee
• Address is served by Uber Eats & Door Dash and other fine restaurant food delivery